Part Time PPA Teacher
- location Ealing
- contract type Part-time
- contract terms Long-term
- salary £140 to £155 per day
- ref DXTPPAJan33209
- Apply by 06 May 2022
- Job start ASAP
- Job end 29 Jul 2022
Smart Teachers is working with a 2 form entry Good primary school in Ealing to find a part time PPA Teacher to start immediately and work 2-3 days per week until the end of the academic year with the possibility of re-employment from September 2022.
About the role
- Part-time PPA teacher needed 2-3 days per week (days can be flexbile)
- ASAP to July 2022 initially on part time basis with possibility of re-employment in September 2022
- Covering non-contact time for teachers across KS1 and KS2
- School looking to recruit a teacher who is flexible and have the ability to create a positive learning environment
- ECTs and experienced teachers welcome to apply
About the school
- School located in Greenford, Ealing
- School is 2 form entry
- Ofsted rated ‘Good’
- Excellent reputation across the borough – school known for the outstanding provision they provide all pupils
- Big focus on internal CPD
To be considered for the role of Part Time PPA Teacher you will:
- QTS and UK Experience
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- must have QTS and recent classroom experience in the UK.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Smart Teachers do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Sandra Ku on 020 7065 7500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.