Part Time Primary PPA Teacher
- location Lewisham
- contract type Part-time
- contract terms Short-term/day-to-day supply
- salary £140 to £155 per day
- ref SXSPTPPALewisham
- Apply by 06 May 2022
- Job start ASAP
- Job end Ongoing
Smart Teachers is looking for Part Time PPA Teachers to work across schools in the London Borough of Lewisham.
Quote job reference EXAPTPPALewisham
About the role
- Part-time PPA teacher needed 2-3 days per week (days can be flexible)
- January to July 2022 initially with possibility of re-employment in September 2022
- Covering non-contact time for teachers across KS1 and KS2
- School looking to recruit a teacher who is flexible and has the ability to create a positive learning environment
- ECTs and experienced teachers welcome to apply
About the school
We have a constant flow of work across all primary key stages for regular day-to-day, short term and long-term bookings and are looking for experienced Teachers or Early Career Teachers to work in our schools. Supply work is perfect if you are looking for flexibility. If you are interested in a long term or permanent role, this can be a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable experience within different schools local to you.
To be considered for the role of Part Time Primary PPA Teacher you will:
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- QTS and previous UK classroom experience within the last 3 years.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Smart Teachers do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Sadhana Sidher on or email firstname.lastname@example.org.