Primary Supply Teacher
- location London
- contract type Part-time
- contract terms Short-term/day-to-day supply
- salary £130 to £190 per day
- ref PrimarySupply
- Apply by 06 May 2022
- Job start ASAP
- Job end Ongoing
Smart Teachers is looking for both ECT and experienced teachers to work in supply all over the Greater London area. Choose your days!
About the role
- Providing short/medium term cover across schools the Greater London area
- Working days can be flexible
- Can stipulate preferences for year groups
- No planning responsibilities
- Can offer guaranteed work where you still get paid, even if there is no work available (terms apply)
- Suitable for experienced teachers and ECT’s
About the school
- Mixture of LEA and Independent schools
- Parking available at many non central London schools
- Bulk of schools are Ofsted rated Good or Outstanding
To be considered for the role of Primary Supply Teacher you will:
- QTS and experience in a primary school
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- must have QTS to work in supply with Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Smart Teachers do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Sandra Ku on 020 7065 7500 or email email@example.com.