Primary Supply Teacher
- location Barnet
- contract type Full-time, Part-time
- contract terms Short-term/day-to-day supply, Long-term
- salary £130 to £140 per day
- ref NXBTBarnet
- Apply by 06 May 2022
- Job start ASAP
- Job end Ongoing
Smart Teachers are recruiting for Supply Teachers and Support staff in the London Borough of Barnet.
About the role
We have a constant flow of work across all primary key stages for regular day-to-day, short term and long-term bookings and are looking for experienced Teachers and Support Staff to work in our schools. Supply work is perfect if you are looking for flexibility. Alternatively, if you are interested in a long term or permanent role this can be a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable experience within different schools locally.
About the school
- Schools located in Barnet
- Mixture of LEA and Independent schools
- Parking available at majority of schools
- Bulk of schools are Ofsted rated Good or Outstanding
To be considered for the role of Primary Supply Teacher you will:
- primary teaching experience
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- Must have QTS and recent UK classroom experience.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Smart Teachers do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Sandra Ku on 020 7065 7500 or email email@example.com.