Teaching Assistant - Ealing
- location Northolt
- contract type Full-time
- contract terms Long-term
- salary £400 to £425 per week
- ref DXTSTRAPHS
- Apply by 21 December 2023
- Job start 04 Dec 2023
- Job end 19 Jul 2024
Smart Teachers are recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to join a school in Northolt, Ealing.
About the role
- Teaching Assistant required on a full time basis, to join an 'Good' catholic school in Northolt.
- Role is supporting a pupil in Year 4 wirh ASD
- Chuild is described as being well behaved but needing support academically
- School looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant who is able to be calming but also firm
- Role is Monday - Friday 08:30 - 15:30pm
About the school
- Good, two form entry school in Northolt
- School is a Catholic school - staff range from variety of backgrounds, just need to be respectful of the Catholic ethos
- School caters for diverse cohort of pupils who stem from a number of countries
- Ofsted commented pupils are 'engaged in their learning as a result of the high quality of lessons'
- Close to Northolt station and has an onsite car park
To be considered for the role of Teaching Assistant - Ealing you will:
- Previous experience working with pupils with ASD is required
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- Hold an enhanced DBS
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Smart Teachers do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Davie The on 020 7065 7500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.