Teaching Assistant 1:1
- location Ealing
- contract type Full-time
- contract terms Long-term
- salary £70 to £80 per day
- ref DXTTAJan21524
- Apply by 06 May 2022
- Job start ASAP
- Job end 29 Jul 2022
Smart Teachers is looking for a Teaching Assistant to work in Year 2, supporting a boy with ASD in Greenford, Ealing.
About the role
- Teaching Assistant required to work in Year 2, supporting a boy with ASD
- The boy is described as being very well mannered but has limited communication needs support with maintaining focus and with social interactions
- The school are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant who is patient and able to follow clear strategies to help move his attainment along
- The role is an ASAP start and will be for the duration of this academic year
About the school
- School located in Greenford, Ealing
- 2 form entry mainstream primary school
- Church of England School
- Ofsted rate ‘Good’
- School is oversubscribed and there is a long waiting list due to the positive reputation the school has across the borough
- The children who attend and described as being well mannered and are excited to learn!
To be considered for the role of Teaching Assistant 1:1 you will:
- experience in a UK school
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- experience working with children in the last 5 years.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Smart Teachers do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Sandra Ku on 020 7065 7500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.