- location Hammersmith and Fulham
- contract type Full-time, Part-time
- contract terms Short-term/day-to-day supply
- salary £70 to £80 per day
- ref RXDTAHamFulSept
- Apply by 08 June 2022
- Job start 01 Sep 2022
- Job end 21 Jul 2023
Smart Teachers is looking to appoint full time Teaching Assistants to work in schools across Hammersmith and Fulham starting in September 2022
About the role
- September start
- 8:30-4pm Monday- Friday during term time
- Roles working in Early years, Key Stage 1 and & 2
About the school
- Schools located across Hammersmith and Fulham
- Mixture of Local Authority and Independent Schools
- Parking available at some schools
- Good transport links to schools
To be considered for the role of Teaching Assistant you will:
- Experience working with Primary aged children
- Be an excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Have a ‘child workforce only’ DBS on the Update Service or willing to obtain one
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- Prior experience working with children
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Smart Teachers do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Sandra Ku on 020 7065 7500 or email email@example.com.