- location Wandsworth
- contract type Full-time
- contract terms Long-term
- salary £130 to £150 per day
- ref SXSTA27662
- Apply by 08 July 2022
- Job start 05 Sep 2022
- Job end 21 Jul 2023
Smart Teachers is recruiting for an teaching assistant to join a well-established mainstream school in an easily accessible location in Wandsworth.
About the role
- This is a long-term teaching assistant role which will commence September 2022 to July 2023.
- This position will be full-time, and working hours will be 8.00am to 4.00pm, Monday to Friday.
About the school
- Lovely mainstream school
- Well-behaved and enthusiastic, plus amazing teacher would enjoy this unique opportunity
- Community feel school with parental involvement encouraged at every opportunity
- Easy transport links from Wandsworth
- Supportive SLT team to help you along the way
- Supporting KS1/KS2 children
To be considered for the role of Teaching Assistant you will:
- Be inspiring and pro-active
- Be an excellent communicator with fantastic interpersonal skills
- Have a ‘child workforce only’ DBS on the Update Service or willing to obtain one
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Smart Teachers do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Sandra Ku on 020 7065 7500 or email email@example.com.