Year 3 Teacher
- location Wandsworth
- contract type Full-time
- contract terms Long-term
- salary £650 to £700 per week
- ref SXSY3T37537
- Apply by 06 May 2022
- Job start ASAP
- Job end 29 Jul 2022
Smart Teachers is helping a primary school in Wandsworth to recruit a Year 3 Teacher to start immediately and stay through to the end of the academic year.
About the role
- Hold a PGCE/QTS or overseas equivalent qualification
- Recent experience (within the last 3 years) of working within Primary Schools required
- Possess a flexible work ethic, be willing to adapt and work to deadlines successfully
- Expect to have experience delivering the curriculum and lesson planning
About the school
- Both parents and teachers work together to better the academic life of each student
- Easy transport links in Wandsworth
- Community feel school with parental involvement encouraged at every opportunity
- Supportive SLT team to help you along the way
To be considered for the role of Year 3 Teacher you will:
- recent classroom experience in a UK primary school
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- QTS or overseas equivalent.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Smart Teachers do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Sadhana Sidher on or email firstname.lastname@example.org.