Year 3 Teacher - Brixton - January Start
- location Brixton
- contract type Full-time
- contract terms Long-term
- salary £160 to £210 per day
- ref SXSYR3TBRIX
- Apply by 29 December 2023
- Job start 08 Jan 2024
- Job end Ongoing
A Top-performing Primary school in Brixton are seeking an exceptional teacher to join their team from January 2024
About the role
- Must have a secure knowledge of the relevant subject(s) and curriculum areas, foster and maintain pupils' interest in the subject, and address misunderstandings.
- Demonstrate a critical understanding of developments in the subject and curriculum areas.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and take responsibility for promoting high standards of literacy, articulacy and the correct use of standard English, whatever the teacher's specialist subject
- Full time, 5 days per week
About the school
- A popular, over subscribed school within the Lambeth borough
- Two form entry, 'Outstanding' Oftsed
- Every pupil to became active, confident and happy learners, who intrinsically strives to reach their academic, social and spiritual potential, whilst respecting themselves and others.
All staff and governors fully embrace their roles and responsibilities within the school, maintaining high expectations, pride, respect and a positive purpose
Parents accept and understand their responsibilities for their child’s learning journey, supports their child and our school
To be considered for the role of Year 3 Teacher - Brixton - January Start you will:
- Hold enhanced DBS or be willing to obtain one
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- Hold QTS
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Smart Teachers do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Sophie Seddon on 020 7065 7500 or email email@example.com.