Upper Key Stage 2 Class Techer
- location Enfield
- contract type Full-time
- contract terms Long-term
- salary £153 to £195 per day
- ref DDSUKS24274
- Apply by 05 August 2022
- Job start 05 Sep 2022
- Job end 21 Jul 2023
A Class Teacher for an Upper Key Stage 2 class needed for the full academic year from September 2022
About the role
- To provide positive and enriching learning opportunities for all children
- To tailor learning for all abilities
- Provide pastoral support and care for children with social/emotional needs, and create strong relationships with parents and guardians
- Promote the values of Christianity through strong teaching practice, whilst remaining culturally aware
About the school
- A two form entry Church of England school in an area of deprivation in Enfield
- FANTASTIC leadership team who have transformed the school in terms of teaching and learning standards, behaviour, and overall attendance
- Good behaviour and respect from the children across the school
- Great support network in place from the SLT
- Recently graded 'Good' by OFSTED after having previously being graded as 'Requiring Improvement'
- Strong community ethos promoted throughout the school , with children commenting on how 'welcome' they feel when at school
To be considered for the role of Upper Key Stage 2 Class Techer you will:
- Experience of teaching Key Stage 2
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Smart Teachers do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Dan Dunn-Stuart on 020 7065 7500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.