As the UK moves to the next phase in our fight against coronavirus, the most important thing we can do is to stay alert, control the virus, and in doing so, save lives.
The Government has set out its plan to return life to as near normal as we can, for as many people as we can, as quickly and fairly as possible in order to safeguard livelihoods, but in a way that is safe and continues to protect our NHS.
As part of this plan, you should:
- stay at home as much as possible
- work from home if you can
- continue to follow the rules on social distancing
- wash your hands regularly, and
- self-isolate if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
Please see the .Gov website for more details about the guidance and FAQs.
Please also see our Coronavirus latest updates, About the virus and Further information and FAQs webpages.