Applications are invited for a Graphic Design, Photography & Media Teacher at an Independent school, located in ACT. This 7 – 12 girls school promotes social responsibility with high community involvement. This school aims to provide quality education whilst instilling values of faith.
About the Role:
- Years 7-12 Graphic Design, Photography & Media Teacher
- Part-time or Full time, for Terms 3 & 4 with view to extend
- Position to commence 17th July 2017
- School is located in Canberra, ACT
About the School:
- Located in Canberra , ACT
- Supportive school and community focused
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure of the role before your application goes to a school
- Be a qualified and experienced secondary teacher
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Have the ability to be registered with TQI and hold a WWVP check
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference #WEB1706-160579SM or click on “Apply for Job” below.
Please note only short listed applicants will be contacted.
If you are not yet registered with us, apply below quoting job reference.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply)