Our client is a highly reputable Years 7-12 Independent school located in Canberra, ACT. The school boasts an engaging educational environment and designed to challenge the students to achieve individual academic excellence. The school offers a dynamic and vibrant community. The school prides itself on offering diverse academic programs, extensive co-curricular programs, pastoral care programs and innovative learning environments. It is committed to enhancing learning through technology for all students.
About the Role:
- Years 7-12 Graphic Design, Photography & Media Teacher
- Part-time 0.67FTE for Terms 3 & 4, 2017 with view to extend the contract
- Position to commence ASAP
About the School:
- Northern suburb of Canberra, ACT
- Laptop program which is committed to enhancing learning through technology for all students
- Innovative learning environments that meet the needs of individual students
- Committed to the integration of technology across the curriculum for all students and has state of the art facilities.
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Hold a Bachelor of Education
- Experienced Secondary Teacher
- Be registered or be eligible for Teacher Quality Institute (TQI)
- Be registered or be eligible for the Working with Vulnerable People (WWVP) registration
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference #WEB1706-160579SM, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms & Conditions Apply).