Applications are invited for a qualified Mathematics Teacher at a well-regarded Independent school, located in Sydney’s Inner West. This school boasts excellent professional learning opportunities, a broad co-curricular programme, and a range of excellent facilities.
- Year 7-12 Mathematics & Year 7-10 Science (0.6 Mathematics/0.275 Science)
- Contract for remainder of the year, view to continue next year
- Part time, Term 2 start
- Inner-west Sydney location
- Ongoing professional learning activities
- Strong extra-curricular programs
- Modern facilities
- Strong reputation for academic excellence
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure of the role before your application goes to a school
The successful applicant will:
- Hold a secondary teaching qualification
- Mathematics teaching experience essential, Junior Science experience desirable
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Have the ability to be registered with BOSTES and hold a WWCC
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference #WEB1703-158880PS or click on “Apply for Job” below.
Please note only short listed applicants will be contacted.
If you are not yet registered with us, apply below quoting job reference.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply)