Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Spanish Teacher, French Teacher or a German Teacher for a co-educational secondary school in Stevenage, (SG2). The school is looking for a teacher with French, German or Spanish as their specialist language. The position has the opportunity to teach up to A-level and could potentially become permanent for the right candidate.
About the Role
- Spanish Teacher / French Teacher / German Teacher / MFL Teacher
- Specialist languages; French, German or Spanish
- Teaching KS3, KS4, KS5 and the opportunity to teach A-level
- Salary up to £33,000
- Long term post with the possibility to become a permanent contract
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
About the School
- Co-educational secondary school
- School is set over two sites which are located close to each other
- Strong leadership within the school
- Comprehensive pastoral system in place
- Broad curriculum in the upper school campus
In order to be considered for this role, the successful MFL Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Possess a Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Have proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- Be dynamic and creative in teaching methods
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Can provide recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school’s community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number GMA926.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.