Smart Teachers is currently recruiting for Primary Teachers / KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers to work with primary schools based in Ealing on a supply basis. We have a constant flow of work across all primary key stages for regular day to day, short term and long term bookings and are looking for either experienced teachers or NQT’s to work in our schools. Supply work is perfect if you are looking for flexibility or to gain valuable experience within different schools locally. If you are looking for a long term role, this is also ideal when finding that perfect job.
About the Role
- Primary Teachers / KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers to work on a supply basis
- Primary supply teaching roles across all subject areas in EYS, KS1 and KS2 available
- Day to day, short and long term blocks available within Ealing, West London
- No ties to a fixed contract as you have the flexibility to tailor your work options
- Guaranteed Work Scheme available
- Daily rate up to £140 (depending on experience)
- SEN specialist schools also available
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be qualified to teach Primary (PGCE/Bachelor of Education)
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcomed and encouraged to apply
- Have proven experience teaching the UK or an equivalent curriculum
- Adaptable and hard-working personality, taking a positive approach to learning
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school’s community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DFM1108.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.