- location Ealing
- contract type Full-time
- contract terms Long-term
- salary £70 to £80 per day
- Apply by 02 February 2022
- Job start 04 Jan 2022
- Job end 29 Jul 2022
Smart Teachers is looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant for child in Year 1 with ASD to work in a 3 form entry primary school in Ealing until the end of the school year.
About the role
Teaching Assistant required to support a pupil a Year 1
Pupil has diagnosed ASD and requires support academically and socially
Successful TA will work closely with SENCO and class teacher to deliver interventions
Starting ASAP and will be for the remainder of the academic year
Previous experience working with ASD is desirable but not essential
About the school
School located in Ealing
3 form entry mainstream primary school
Ofsted rate ‘Outstanding’
School known for the excellent provision they provide pupils with SEN
The school has a team of highly skilled LSA’s and sharing of best practice is common to upskill staff
School has a positive reputation locally and is known for being a large part of the community
To be considered for the role of Teaching Assistant you will:
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- to have recent experience working with children.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Smart Teachers do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Carra Kane on 020 7065 7500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.