Year 4 or 5 Teacher
- location Walthamstow
- contract type Full-time
- contract terms Long-term
- salary £145 to £160 per day
- ref DDSY44075
- Apply by 21 July 2022
- Job start 05 Sep 2022
- Job end 21 Jul 2023
- A popular, larger than average Primary school are seeking a Year 4 or 5 Class teacher for the new academic year
About the role
- To plan and deliver creative lessons to children of mixed ability
- Contribute collaboratively with the year group team
- To positively drive school standards, ensuring all children receive equal access to all learning opportunities
- Ensure lessons are differentiated effectively, and delivered with energy and charisma
About the school
- A 3 form entry school split over two sites
- Accessible from multiple Walthamstow stations
- Graded ' Good' by Ofsted with outstanding features
- Attracts a changing demographic , with children hailing from a variation of ethnic minority groups and cultures
- ECT's welcome to apply
To be considered for the role of Year 4 or 5 Teacher you will:
- Candidates must be able to provide professional references, and police clearance from the UK and anywhere else lived in within the last 5 years
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- Successful candidates must hold Qualified Teacher Status
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Smart Teachers do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Dan Dunn-Stuart on 020 7065 7500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.