EYFS Teaching Assistant
- location Southall
- contract type Full-time
- contract terms Long-term
- salary £70 to £80 per day
- ref RXDEYFSTA28791
- Apply by 05 May 2022
- Job start ASAP
- Job end 29 Jul 2022
Smart Teachers is looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant for a child in Recpetion with ASD to work in a 2 form entry primary school in Ealing until the end of the school year.
About the role
- Teaching Assistant required to support a pupil in Reception on a 1:1 basis
- Pupil has diagnosed ASD and requires support academically
- Pupil described has being well behaved but can also require support staying on task
- Starting ASAP and will be for the remainder of the academic year
- Previous experience working with ASD is desirable but not essential
About the school
- School located in Southall, Ealing
- 2 form entry primary school
- Ofsted rate ‘Good’
- School has a positive reputation locally and is known for being a large part of the community
- The SLT have a big focus on CPD and there are lots of opportunities for development
- Turnover of staff is very low
To be considered for the role of EYFS Teaching Assistant you will:
- experience with primary children in the past 10 years, that we can reference
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- Have previous experience working with children in the UK in the past 5 years
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Smart Teachers do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Sandra Ku on 020 7065 7500 or email email@example.com.