Graduate Teaching Assistant - Camden
- location Camden
- contract type Full-time
- contract terms Permanent
- salary £85 to £95 per day
- ref NXBGTACAM
- Apply by 21 December 2023
- Job start 08 Jan 2024
- Job end Ongoing
Smart Teachers are recruiting graduate Teaching Assistants to work in an Outstanding school in Camden
About the role
- The role is to start in January, full time
- To provide unforgettable learning experiences
- To encourage and support the children both academically and pastorally
- Establish a safe learning space for the children, and promote social interaction
- Delegate support staff successfully
- Full time, 5 days per week
- Class year group is negotiable
About the school
- An Outstanding school within the Camden borough
- Highly academic School
- Has strong links to the community
- Led by a positive senior leadership team
To be considered for the role of Graduate Teaching Assistant - Camden you will:
- Hold a Degree
- Must hold a valid DBDS
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- Have experience working with Children
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Smart Teachers do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Neil Bennett on 020 7065 7500 or email email@example.com.