- location Hounslow
- contract type Full-time
- contract terms Long-term
- salary £135 to £185 per day
- ref RXDKS2THOUN16142
- Apply by 06 July 2022
- Job start 05 Sep 2022
- Job end 21 Jul 2023
Smart Teachers is looking to appoint an experienced Teacher for a KS2 Class Teacher role starting in September 2022 in an outstanding 3 form entry primary school in Hounslow West.
About the role
- The role is for an experienced KS2 teacher at an outstanding 3 form entry school in Hounslow West
- You will be required to be flexible, reliable and have good behaviour management
- The role is a September start on a long term basis, the school is open to make the post permanent for the right candidate
About the school
- School is located in Hounslow West
- Rated outstanding by Ofsted in their last Inspection
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Excellent transport links and parking available on site
To be considered for the role of KS2 Teacher you will:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience teaching in KS2 is desirable but not essential
- Be an excellent communicator
- Have good behaviour management
- Have a ‘child workforce only’ DBS on the Update Service or willing to obtain one
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- Prior experience teaching primary aged children
- Hold QTS
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Smart Teachers do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Sandra Ku on 020 7065 7500 or email email@example.com.