- location Forest Gate, Newham
- contract type Full-time
- contract terms Long-term, Permanent
- salary £31,350 to £47,839 per year
- ref Ptch-MXJ
- Apply by 21 December 2023
- Job start 03 Jan 2024
- Job end Ongoing
Year 3 Teacher - Newham – Primary School
Location: Forest Gate, Newham
Duration: January 2024 – July 2024 with the option of a permanent contract for the 24/25 academic year
Salary will depend on experience and teacher pay scale
About the role
This two-form entry Primary School are looking to recruit a proactive Year 3 Teacher with the ability to take over a class mid-year. Please find further details below:
- Responsible for ensuring pupils reach or exceed their targets
- Assessing student’s levels and putting in place appropriate development plans to ensure they are at or above target
- To work with pupils from a multitude of backgrounds, inviting strong differentiation skills
- Have an up-to-date DBS or be willing to get one
- Creativity and a knowledge of the key stage
- ECT’s are welcome to apply, ideally would have experience working as a KS2 class teacher
About the school
Smart Teachres have been working closely with this Primary School for over 5 years. The school appreciate the hard work of all their staff members and tend to take on members of staff permanently if they are punctual and of a high calibre. This Church of England school recognises and values those who go the extra mile by providing opportunities for personal development. This is demonstrated by the number of internal training / courses that the school runs free of charge to all those who work there.
The school life is all about community & diversity with the aim of creating a happy environment for the students.
The school is located in Forest Gate, Newham and is easily accessible via the Elizabeth Line, London Overground and London bus routes. The school also has parking on-site for staff members who wish to drive to the school.
To be considered for the role of Primary Teacher you will:
- Have experience working as a KS2 Class Teacher
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Smart Teachers do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Mubarak Jama on 020 7065 7500 or email Mubarak.Jama@smartteachers.co.uk.