- location Neasden
- contract type Full-time
- contract terms Long-term
- salary £750 to £800 per week
- ref PPADTMB
- Apply by 24 December 2023
- Job start 03 Jan 2024
- Job end 19 Jul 2024
Smart Teachers are recruiting for a PPA Teacher to join an 'Outstanding' school in Neasden.
About the role
- PPA needed from Jan - July initially, five days a week
- Successful PPA Teacher required to cover across KS1 and KS2
- School looking to recruit a teacher who is flexible and comfortbale working across a range of year groups
- Role suitable for both experienced teachers and ECT's
About the school
- Outstanding, three form entry school in Neasden
- Ofsted commented the provision provided for pupils with SEND was a strength of the school
- Turnover at the school is low and there are excellent opportunities for CPD internally
- School located a short walk from Neasden tube and has an on site car park
To be considered for the role of PPA Teacher you will:
- Must hold QTS
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- Hold QTS
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Smart Teachers do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Davie The on 020 7065 7500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.