Higher Level Teaching Assistant
- location Waltham Forest
- contract type Full-time
- contract terms Long-term
- salary £100 to £150 per day
- ref 7x0s2i5c
- Apply by 23 December 2023
- Job start ASAP
- Job end 04 Jan 2024
Higher Level Teaching Assistant (full-time)
£100 - £150 per day PAYE (salary is depending on experience and/or qualifications)
About the role
Working in this All through school as part of an established team, the desired Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) will be working in both a small group basis as well as leading whole class lessons. This role is available to start as soon as possible
About the school
This Ofsted "Good school" in Waltham Forest are are looking to appoint a passionate Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to work with secondary aged students with Social Emotional and Mental Health needs.
To be considered for the role of Higher Level Teaching Assistant you will:
- Passion for working alongside pupils with Social and Emotional Needs
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- Experience working along with a SEN setting
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Smart Teachers do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Saiad Jama on 020 7065 7500 or email email@example.com.