Year 4 Teacher
- location Ealing
- contract type Full-time
- contract terms Long-term
- salary £164 to £210 per day
- ref DXTEALYR4T8695
- Apply by 02 June 2022
- Job start 01 Sep 2022
- Job end 21 Jul 2023
Smart Teachers is looking to appoint a Year 4 to join an 'Good' three form entry school in Greenford, Ealing.
About the role
• Role is for the duration of the academic year, initially on a temp basis, with potential for a permanent contract to be offered.
• The successful Year 4 will be required to assume full class responsibilities including to plan, deliver and assess the curriculum
• Previous experience working in KS2 is desirable but not essential.
• ECT's and experienced teachers are both welcome to apply.
About the school
• School located in Greenford, Ealing
• Three form entry and ‘Good’ Ofsted
• School is very popular throughout the borough and is over subscribed
• Parking available on site
• Children who attend school do so with a smile on their face and are keen learners
• Experienced SLT who have created a family feel school, with large community involvement
To be considered for the role of Year 4 Teacher you will:
- Experience working with Primary aged Children
- Be inspiring and pro-active
- Be an excellent communicator with fantastic interpersonal skills
- Have a ‘child workforce only’ DBS on the Update Service or willing to obtain one
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- Prior experience with children
- Hold QTS
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Smart Teachers do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Sandra Ku on 020 7065 7500 or email email@example.com.