1:1 Learning Support Assistants
- location Hounslow West
- contract type Full-time
- contract terms Long-term
- salary £70 to £85 per day
- ref RXDSENTAHOUN16142
- Apply by 06 July 2022
- Job start 05 Sep 2022
- Job end 21 Jul 2023
Smart Teachers is recruiting for 1:1 learning support assistants to support a pupils with SEN in an outstanding mainstream 3 form entry primary school in Hounslow
About the role
These long-term SEN Teaching Assistant roles are for a September start and will be on a long term basis. This positions are full-time, and working hours will be 8.00am to 4.00pm, Monday to Friday. Experience of supporting pupils with Autism is desired but not essential.
About the school
- Outstanding 3 form entry primary school
- Both parents and teachers work together to better the academic life of each student
- Community feel school with parental involvement encouraged at every opportunity
- Supportive SLT team to help you along the way
To be considered for the role of 1:1 Learning Support Assistants you will:
- Experience working with Primary aged Children
- Be inspiring and pro-active
- Be an excellent communicator with fantastic interpersonal skills
- Have a ‘child workforce only’ DBS on the Update Service or willing to obtain one
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- Experience working with pupils with SEN
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Smart Teachers do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Sandra Ku on 020 7065 7500 or email email@example.com.