1-2-1 SEN Teaching Assistant
- location Hackney
- contract type Full-time
- contract terms Long-term, Permanent
- salary £80 to £90 per day
- ref MxT121TASEN
- Apply by 20 December 2023
- Job start ASAP
- Job end Ongoing
Experienced 1-2-1 SEN Teaching assistant needed to work on a full time basis in a mainstream primary school in Hackney.
Monday - Friday | 08:30 - 15:45
About the role
A primary school in Hackney are looking to appoint two SEN teaching assistants to work across KS1 and KS2 on a 1-2-1 basis with a pupil with autism.
-Have experience working with SEN children
-Be able to work off your own initiative with the pupil
-Be able to identify pupils needs and provide the relevant support based off these needs
-Have a strong understanding of ASD
-Be able to work as a team
The school is flexible on start date.
About the school
The school is a two form entry mainstream primary school in Hackney.
To be considered for the role of 1-2-1 SEN Teaching Assistant you will:
- Have a DBS on the updated service or be willing to apply for one
- Be able to work Monday - Friday | 08:30 - 15:45
- Have experience working with SEN
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- Higher end pay rate is based off of level of experience working with SEN pupils in a classroom setting
As 1-2-1 SEN Teaching Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Provide support to the pupil, whilst working alongside with class teacher and SENCO
What the school offer
In return, the school can offer the successful candidate:
- The school provide constant support from SLT and the class teacher
Smart Teachers do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.